The symbol shown at the fireplace comes from Celtic mythology and is called Triskelion. In Celtic mythology this symbol symbolizes the 3 main elements of the earth, but besides this meaning this symbol has many other meanings.
• Material of the outer panels: 3 mm Cor-Ten steel
• Diameter 116 cm
• Height 65 cm
• In the middle basket for wood / ashes that can be removed and cleaned
• Total weight of the set: approx. 100 kg (for delivery on EUR pallet )
• The fireplace is supported with 3 legs on the ground.
• Thanks to its size, it is also suitable for use in public spaces: beer gardens in restaurants,
golf centers, community campfires, village squares, etc.